Beta v0.9.9 Notes:
1) Thanks to those who made a pledge during my Kickstarter campaign! Unfortunately, I failed to reach my goal, and consequently, Anagrams Blitz shall languish forever in a perpetual beta phase, not unlike its author.
2) Anagrams Blitz is prone to crash at inopportune moments because I am using a free communal server that was not designed for a production environment. The site is not popular enough to justify the expense of a dedicated server or domain name. For a stabler experience, please see Chris Grubb’s implementation at his website.
3) As of Beta v0.9.9, game elements are fluidly animated instead of "teleporting" from one state to the next. Additionally, new game modes are now available for your enjoyment.
4) Site is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
5) Anagrams Blitz should be played on a laptop or desktop with a keyboard.
6) Allow pop-ups. The game client will appear in a separate window from the main site.